Civil X ContractingCivil X Contracting based in West Kelowna BC is multi-faceted with services ranging from dump trucks to civil road building, demos, earth moving & land development. Residential • Commercial • Civil
Civil X Contracting | Thompson-Okanagan
Civil X Contracting has been based in West Kelowna BC since 2018, and is run by Steve and Sarah Kingsnorth. Steve has an extensive background in construction throughout BC and Alberta including obtaining his Gold Seal Certification and PMPI (Project Management Professional Intern). These certifications are internationally recognized designations that ensure the highest mark in industry training.
Beyond training and experience, a culture of learning, safety and family are of utmost importance to us. As a family owned business, these goals are reflected in the high quality of work we do. Civil X Contracting is multi-faceted with services ranging from dump trucks, to civil road building, demos, earth moving and land development. We focus on superior customer service and our staff works hard to meet the quality and time demanding goals of developers, ministry and city operations managers. We work with construction contractors, engineers, land investigations, municipalities, ministries and homeowners throughout the Thompson-Okanagan region of BC.
Residential, Commercial & Civil Works
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Gold Seal Certified
- Raceway Conduit Installations (Fortis, BC Hydro, Telus, Shaw)
- Project Management Professional Intern Certification
- Land Development Subdivisions – Multi-Complex, Farming, Clearing, Dirt Disposals
- Road Building MOTI, Municipality, Private, Forestry
- Aggregate Hauling BC & Alberta – Province Wide Including Mines & Steel
- Civil Pipe Installation – Sewer, Water, Storm, Electrical etc.
- Trucking – Dump Trucks, Tandem Pups, Tridem Pups, Quad Wagons, End Dumps, Low Beds,
- Equipment & Material Hauling Trailers
- Work with Civil Engineering & Geo-tech for Consulting
- Excavation of all Kinds Including Rock Hammering & Blasting
- Snow Clearing & Removal
- Land Development
- Flooding / Flood Repairs
- Basement Excavation & Servicing
- Water Truck Services
We are involved in land clearing and trenching for irrigation systems throughout the region, helping land owners develop crop fields and the roads needed to move agricultural equipment. If you are in need of land development services, call us for a consultation. As an experienced project manager, Steve will help you develop an action plan that suits your specific needs, including land clearing, road building, and reclamation.